Previous Page  10 / 32 Next Page
Information
Show Menu
Previous Page 10 / 32 Next Page
Page Background

254 Lonsdale Street Office

In 1956 a new site was purchased and an office built at 254 Lonsdale Street Dandenong with First National Hall

and Partners still conducting business on the same site today. Angus became a fellow of the Real Estate Institute of

Valuers in 1936, having been a member for 50Years from 1931.

First Subdivision

In 1967,Angus purchased a 65 acre property at NarreWarren where he built his home. This was subdivided in

1984 and called Franleigh Park Estate. This was one of the first subdivisions of the area. A public reserve was also

developed and named,

‘The Angus Facey Reserve’

, providing community parkland.

254 Lonsdale Street Dandenong (1956). Top floor office sharedwith JP solicitors, eventually expanding to both levels

FRANCIS ANGUS

FACEY

Frank’s son Angus (Francis Angus) was

born in Cranbourne in 1909 and joined the

business in the early 1930’s. Angus married

Adele in 1937 and they were early pioneers

in the Dandenong and Berwick area.

They earnt much respect for their

community work with the Rotary Club of

Dandenong, the CommunityYouth Movement,

Dandenong Music and Art Societies and the

Dandenong Uniting Church. Angus passed

away in 1984 at the age of 75.

10

2ND GENERATION