When Frank founded his real estate
business in 1917 Dandenong was mostly
a farming area. However it wasn’t long
before the streets were transformed as
motor vehicles took the place of horses
In 1915 Dandenong boasted just seven cars.
This was the foretaste of what was to come
and the catalyst for enormous change in all
aspects of life.
NOW REIV - THERE
FROM THE OUTSET
Because of his considerable involvement
in the growth of the real estate industry,
Frank Facey was at one time president of
the Real Estate Agents and Auctioneers
Frankston and Mordialloc branch. He was
initially elected to this position in 1935 and
also appointed to represent the branch
on the central council in that year. Frank
continued to be an active member of this
institute throughout his real estate career.
First National Neilson Partners are ongoing
members of the REIV.
Dandenong’s first cars. Photo courtesy of Historical Society